
Yesterday Carl had knee surgery. He's been in constant pain for the last several weeks, so this was definitely a necessary thing. All went well, and other then being sleepy and dizzy because of his pain medication, he's doing great. I had to share this picture though. He was being goofy because of the hospital gown (and maybe because it was 5:30 in the morning) and I snapped a picture. He is not thrilled with me, but I think it's funny, and it's my blog so I win. Oh, and I must add that he was very "out of it" immediately after the surgery. I told him I loved him in sign language and he gave me the scouts honor sign back and blew me a kiss. I laughed for at least 10 minutes.

3 comments:
Thank you. carl will never live this down...Scouts honor!
dearest scary,
as a fellow protector of the brother hood i must sternly rebuke you for exposing one of my fraternal fellows in his moment of weekness. so turn about being fair play i have decided to create my own blog with certain mature material from a little known spanish film maker by the name of April'e Simpsonae'. i am sure you can guess the material i will be showcasing. in fact, i would not at all be surprised to see this little ditty gain popularity in the more gamey parts of the european red light districts. sincerely,
indiana (alias)
Hmm... These comments are intriguing. I loved the picture, and would probably do the same to Andy. I hope that things continue to go well.
Post a Comment