Friday, July 25, 2008

Too Much?

Well, I may have gone a little overboard today. You see, I haven't succeeded at teaching my children to keep their rooms clean. It's really not for lack of trying, its simply that when I discuss cleaning I begin to speak in a language that my children have, as of yet, not learned. I've attempted to refrain from changing languages, but it is something that mothers simply cannot control. Sooo, I came up with a great plan. I have removed everything from my children's room, placed it in the cute little organizational boxes that I bought to keep my kids rooms clean and organized and then put them very neatly into my closet. Their rooms are so clean that I'm thinking about not returning anything. It might have been a little bit extreme, but I'm really not thinking so. When there are so many Webkinz, books, clothes, blankets and papers on the floor that you can't walk across it anymore because you might sink into the floor and suffocate on fluff something must be done.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Bella is fluent in that language either. I took it a step further I took all her things away and then gave them away. I figure she doesn't need if she can’t take care of it. I am a meanie huh!

Heidi Noel said...

I have threatened to do it, and then Marcus cleans everything, even Anneke's stuff. Now that I have closet room, that is a great idea. How did they take the change?