Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dutch and Dane

I still haven't really had a chance to blog about my trip to see my baby sister. I loved being in Utah (the weather was BEAUTIFUL, at least, until it started raining!) and staying with family. It was wonderful spending time getting to know my nephews better and hopefully I was helpful in some small way. I loved being with my sister and her husband. Living so far away from family makes you appreciate it more when you are together and I really enjoyed getting to know Chris more and his family. And, of course, I loved my sister time with Pam. Dane was such a good, sweet, cuddly baby and he only "showered" me a few times when I changed his diaper. Can I tell you, with my baby being 6 years old you can quickly lose your 'edge.' Dutchie was an adoring big brother - who LOVES Curious George and trains! He also loved my iPad, and loved watching movies on it. I told Pammy I didn't know if he was going to miss me or my iPad when I left! I was also able to see my wonderful aunt and uncle and my cousins - and my other new "nephew." It was a wonderful trip - just a little bit too short!

Here is me with Dutch and Dane:



My cousin Julianna with her baby Thomas - he was so sweet and cuddly, and even slept through me cutting his fingernails!

No comments: