Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Nathanael! (and where I've been lately!)

Sorry for the lack of posts over the last couple of months - life has been CRAZY! May was awards ceremonies and end of school parties and birthday parties and insanity. June has been VBS and birthday parties and family reunions and vacations and complete insanity.

But to make it up to you I will blog every day from now until the day I leave for my Alaskan cruise. Yep - for our 15 year anniversary Carl and I are going to Alaska again. Woo-hoo!!

Meanwhile - Happy Birthday Nathanael!

We celebrated a last minute birthday party and went to see Cars 2 at the movie theater - yes, uber green message, and probably too much thinking for your typical Pixar audience, but I still loved it!



I made him some chocolate peanut butter cupcakes, and a few vanilla for my non-chocolate loving offspring:



Then I wrote his name in melted candy coating and when it hardened placed them on top of some of the cupcakes.


Happy Birthday my amazing little man! I love you so much!

2 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Very cool! Marcus was jealous of the cupcakes and seeing Nathanael. I can't believe he is getting so big!

~kristi said...

those look super yummy! My bday is in Sept, so you can ship me some:)