Wednesday, July 23, 2008
American Girl
Did you know that if you find a little teeny tiny American girl doll (Kit) and buy it for your daughter (if she's a fan of the books, of course) that she will be so thrilled she will almost cry and will then talk about it for the entire day, discuss how the doll looks just like her (she actually really does), plan her school wardrobe around it (including a matching hat), and then make her a doll bed out of a plate and a baby blanket to put on the table by her bed?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
American Girl dolls are so much fun! And Kit is my favorite. Now I know what to get her for her birthday and Christmas!
So which one did you get her? What one does she want? Sign me up as a grandparent. I used to get the catalog but when we moved it didn't move with us. I actually envy her. I has wanted something like that for our four daughters. The closes we came was the 'My Child' doll.
SO cute! I always wanted an American Girl doll to accessorize!
Post a Comment