Monday, July 21, 2008

Dogs

Given all of the recent puppy activity in my family, and the fact that Nathanael just spent a week with Bo the Wonder Dog, it comes as no surprise that my children have been discussing which type of canine companion they most desire. Carlye would like a French Poodle named Frenchie or a Golden Retriever named Goldie - I know, very creative. Nathanael just wants a big dog, and he doesn't know what he'd name it right now. Noah would prefer a chickawawa (chihuahua?) and he is going to name it - what else - chickawawa pants. Mommy wants a dog that can walk and brush itself, scoop it's own poop, drive itself to the vet, wash my dishes, vacuum and do laundry. I would give him an Indian name - One-who-brings-sanity.

3 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

I like your dog best. That is the only way I would get one.

Grandma Bailey said...

When you find your breed please let me know. Maybe they will let that breed in the apartment complex. I think you should get Nathanael an Irish or Russian Wolfhound. They are the biggest dog breeds and about the ugliest you can get. That should really make him happy!

pambelina said...

If you want to get a dog from a shelter (and I really think you should) you can find listings on Petfinder.com

That's where we found Bo!