Saturday, January 14, 2012

Just Kidding!

Okay, so Pammy said no to the life goes on post, so here are my favorite pics from December. Sadly, I don't have very many from their visit, but I'll give you what I've got! So here's a quick rundown of our holidays in Picture Essay form.

Carlye and one of her best friends, Ailiemara, playing their viola's at the Christmas Concert:


Some pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas day:





Silly String Fight on Carlye's Birthday:







Some fun pictures that Jodi took or of Dutch playing:




1 comment:

Ludwig said...

With the popularity of Cheap Newport Cigarettes there is also a rise in price of cigarettes. The major reason behind the heavy rise in price is the big amount of tax applied on cigarettes in various U.S. states. Another reason can be suits of millions of dollar filed against the manufacturers of tobacco. To avoid tax,many of the companies are providing Newport Cigarettes. One can enjoy their favourite brands at much lower price.