Thursday, January 12, 2012

Life goes on

So life has been insane and crazy. School has started again, and we are finally getting back into our routine of insanity! I have so many things that I have tried to post about Christmas, pictures and so many things and it just doesn't seem to be working. Sooo, I am simply going to move on. The biggest news in our house right now is that Carlye and Nathanael pooled their birthday/Christmas money and bought 2 guinea pigs with all the fixin's. They are ADORABLE! At first I wasn't a big fan, but they really are pretty adorable. Carlye's is named Henry and Nathanael named his Bugsy - and yes, he does have big eyes! 2 boys, so no babies in our future! At first we thought that Emmaline (our yorkie) was trying to eat them because she was always at or on top of their cage, but when Victoria finally let her get at them we realized that she thinks they are her babies! She snuggles them up against her and cleans them and brings them back if they walk away. It's hilarious! I'll have to post some pictures soon.

Life is sad now that all of the holidays are over. Every morning for the last week Noah has asked me where Grandma and Grandpa are when he wakes up. I'm trying to get them excited about their other cousins coming for Easter, but they are just kinda mopey and sad right now. Noah is still cracking us up with his Noahisms and Carlye and Nathanael are growing more and more into the people they are going to be. We are so proud of all of them!

I'll leave you with this:

A couple of weeks ago after Noah brushed his teeth I noticed that he was chewing some bubble gum that had come in his stocking.

'Noah, you know we don't chew gum after we've brushed our teeth. We've talked about this!' I said.

'I didn't! It was in my mouth while I brushed my teeth!'

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I love your stories of Noah. He is just so funny! And Carlye and Nathanael are angels. I hope to be a mother like you someday.

pambelina said...

NO! No moving on! You must post pictures of my babies. I didn't take any at all and I need yours!