Thursday, July 9, 2009
I'm sorry, I can't do that
Yesterday in Carlye's Princess Academy class the girls were learning about the Fruits of the Spirit love, joy and peace. At the end of the class one of the teachers had the girls raise their hands and say, "I will not (they repeated) fight with my brothers and sisters this week." At this point Carlye's hand shot down, and she said, "I'm sorry, I can't make promises that I can't keep."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
LOL! Well at least she knows her limits and I guess that is good...
I am so proud of Carlye for doing that. So many of us just blindly go along with the crowd or get caught up with the moment. Carlye realized what she was promising and was honest about it! I love her so much!
haha....that's so funny...awesome
How did you react? Honesty is always good.
Post a Comment