Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Transformers 2



Today my hubby and I went on a date and watched Transformers 2. We really liked the first one, and couldn't wait to see this one. It had a great story line, and the special effects were great. However, if you have any type of morals whatsoever DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILDREN TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!! It had horrible language, throwing around the s word frequently and even dropping the f bomb once. There were a LOT of sexual innuendos and some pretty scary parts with the decepticons as they transformed from people into robots. As we watched it we tried to look for a way to edit this so that our kids could see it, but you can't. It's that bad. Even the really cool action scenes had stuff peppered throughout. Considering how overall family friendly the last movie was it was sad how far away from that they came this time. I don't know why Hollywood felt they had to throw in all that extra stuff when the previous movie did so well, but they did. And the movie was definitely the poorer for it.

3 comments:

Elise said...

I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard mixed feelings from lots of people. Here is a website I always check out before I go see a movie- I really like it. http://www.pluggedinonline.com/movies/
it breaks down everything.

Can't wait to see pictures from the 4th! Sounds like y'all had a fabulous time!!!!

Heidi Noel said...

The director has a history of being that way I think. Yep, I have not heard good things about the second one. Bummer!

Cari said...

I use plugged in all the time and I love it!