Today my little munchkins had their very first tennis lessons.
Who is their teacher, you may ask? Why, their dearest Daddy of course. He played tennis in High School, and really is pretty good. I didn't believe it when I first married him, but I have never seen him lose a tennis match, and he has played many different people. He can't really play anymore because of his knee surgeries, but he is a great beginning instructor - the kids can't hurt him that badly, right?
And, of course, since I have never ever played tennis before, I felt the need to assist him in any way that I could and coach the kids right along with him.
I know that he really appreciated this.

3 comments:
So now you have a crush on your kids' tennis instructor? Oh Cari!
Whoa, I remember a blue and bright orange racket that belonged to you your freshman year of high school. What did you use it for? Cutting eggs or potatoes?
Absolutely nothing - I was in Manti my freshman year.
Post a Comment