Okay, so I've been gone for a while - it's been a CRAZY 10 days.
Why?
Because my husband was on his annual bow hunting trip to Colorado. Yes, his friend got an elk, and No, Carl did not get one that has to be hung on the wall. Thank heavens! Two elk is more than enough for anyone to have hanging on the wall in their living room.
While he was gone the power went out, Carlye didn't make student council, and cried and ran to her desk because a little boy made fun of her for stuttering during her speech, Noah walked in his sleep multiple times, and Nathanael was 'sick' every time I turned around. But, I survived!
I also found quite a bit of laundry that has been missing for a while. Carl's been helping me out with the laundry, and I found a few of Carlye's shirts hanging in Nathanael's closet. Nathanael's and Noah's shirts were hanging in each other's closets and my leggings (that I've been looking for for weeks!) were in Noah's pajama drawer!
I'm so glad he's home!
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your house is so much cleaner than mine it makes me feel better to know that laundry mishaps can happen there as well.
Haha
Post a Comment