We have run the gauntlet and we have survived. 3 Open Houses and 3 Parent-Teacher Conferences in 8 days.
We are amazing.
We learned that our children are smart and sweet and all around completely different people when they are at school than when they are with each other. So, great news - our kids are nice to other people's children. Bad news - they treat other people's children way better than they actually treat each other. So, so nice.
Noah and I are waiting with baited breath for Star Wars to be released tomorrow. There have been light saber battles, loud renditions of the Star Wars soundtrack, and just an overall feeling of elation and joy. I think the kids are excited about it, too.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Did you see the pin on how to make light sabers out of pool noodles. I think it is on my board for Read.
Post a Comment