Sunday, September 14, 2008

A little bit o'braggin'


Okay, I know that I just spent some time bragging on my beautiful and wonderfullest daughter, and I fully intend to espouse the wonders of my sons as well, but I must take a moment - again - to tell you how incredible my 7 yr old is. Auditions were held today for our church's annual Christmas pageant. Carlye and Nathanael both audtioned, and they both did an INCREDIBLE job. Nathanael is a part of the choir - which he had to audtion for and be able to sing to be a part of (Jodi is the director). We're keeping our fingers crossed for a Happy Birthday Jesus duet. Carlye, however, has one of the main speaking parts. And she is the youngest one with a speaking part!!! She plays Mrs. Tune, who is the director of the pageant. And she is hilarious! She has the sass and the confidence and I can honestly say that I have never seen anything like it. I thought that it might just be me, but after listening to the others, and then after the judges gave her the part (I'm not involved this year) I knew that she really is amazing. I'll try to get some video of her practicing - of course that would mean figuring out how to download video on to my computer, so it might take a while. Sam and Grace have speaking parts as well. This is gonna be so fun! I almost didn't recognize my daughter - who is that little girl walking around with confidence and sass and sarcasm and smiles? I am so proud!!! The picture is from last years Christmas pageant. Carlye was an angel, Nathanael was a wise man and Noah was a skunk (don't ask, all I can say is, it's Noah, okay?).

No comments: