Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Open House

Today Noah attempted a back flip off of some stairs on the playground at Starkey Elementary School, during the Open House for Nathanael's class. While the style, heart and determination were there, he was unable to stick the landing. He now has a very large cut on his forehead, which - incidentally - matches the one that Nathanael has on his forehead to the tee (Nathanael got his last week at Carlye's Open House). It is extremely difficult to have such a gifted, talented 3 yr old, who never takes an uncalculated risk, and unfortunately believes almost everything to be worth the risk. I wonder if the counselor, Nathanael's teacher, and all the parents from Nathanael's classroom have recovered from seeing a little albino boy come in off the playground covered in blood???

Oh, and Noah wants to be a monkey in the Christmas pageant.

3 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

I just want to sit and watch that kid for like a week and write a book. It would be a best seller and I would be a millionaire.

Heather said...

Oh Noah is full of great tricks isn't he? I read these posts and think this is what I have to look forward to with Evie. Who has a tiny chip in her tooth from falling on the bottom step. Not falling down the stairs falling on the way up!

Grandma Bailey said...

I am on Heidi's side. Noah's books would be a best seller and he is not even 4 yet. My friends read all of your blogs and the favorites are Noah, Anneke and Evie. So maybe you all need to start gathering their stories together and start on their biographies. With my friends your blogs are best sellers!