Let's see.....my most important (and the most FUN) names are Mommy and Wife. I love to eat heaping spoonfuls of oatmeal cookie dough while dodging Nerf Gun bullets and watching "While You Were Sleeping". My children are much more interesting than I am, and this is where I take the time to write down all of the things that will humiliate - and maybe even make them smile - later in life.
So we had a fun little swim birthday party for my boy at his Nani's before we left for the lake. It really was a lot of fun, and being the star wars fanatic that I am I loved preparing for it. Here's some pics. Enjoy!
I so would have done something similar if I had the space. Marcus only had 3 guests when he did the Star Wars theme, his cousin (Bella), sister and friend. All were girls and did not appreciate the theme. Though, Andy made a pretty good Jedi to pin the light saber on.
It was fun, cheap (except for the nightmare cake) and easy. The queso was obviously melted Velveeta with a few other touches. Wookie cookies were oatmeal choc chip cookies with the leftover cake icing on it, and the rest was just the stuff that you would normally find at a party,
3 comments:
Wowsers.
I so would have done something similar if I had the space.
Marcus only had 3 guests when he did the Star Wars theme, his cousin (Bella), sister and friend. All were girls and did not appreciate the theme. Though, Andy made a pretty good Jedi to pin the light saber on.
It was fun, cheap (except for the nightmare cake) and easy. The queso was obviously melted Velveeta with a few other touches. Wookie cookies were oatmeal choc chip cookies with the leftover cake icing on it, and the rest was just the stuff that you would normally find at a party,
Post a Comment