Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Plum Juice


60% fat free Plum juice for your digestive health is not my friend. As a matter of fact, I would go so far as to say that it has declared war upon my body.

Because I tend to be anemic I have to take an iron supplement. And because I have to take an iron supplement things within don't move as smoothly as they use to. So, I thought that a little plum juice might help things along.

It did. It worked horribly well for an entire night.

And then, amazingly, my entire stomach blew up like a very painful balloon. And has been that way for two whole days.

So, in my infinite wisdom I chose to drink some more plum juice in a half crazed attempt to make the pain go away.

That wasn't my best idea.

If I'm ever able to leave the bathroom again I'm pouring the rest down the sink.

Or saving it for a horrible prank.

I haven't decided which.

1 comment:

Elise said...

awww...I'm so sorry!! But I have to admit..I laughed...hard...out loud after reading this...

I hope you feel better soon- but thank you for the comic relief!