Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just so ya know

Just so ya know, I read your blog. If you follow me, I read your blog - if you're related to me or kinda related to me (Elise!), I read your blog, and I follow those of you who are my friends as well. And I do it faithfully. Every morning I check, and then usually again in the evenings. It's a fun way to start my day and an even better way to wind down. And when you don't post for a while (mom, Jodi and Elise! - and Aunt Marianne, but she did post something recently!) I notice and I miss you. I love to hear your stories and look at your pics and pretend for just a little while that little tiny pieces of my heart aren't scattered all over the world, but sitting right here in my living room. So keep it up. All of you. It blesses me, and I love it, and you. So, I do read your stuff, and I'm glad if you take the time to read my stuff. But regardless, I'll keep typing up my thoughts and feelings and sending them out into cyberspace for those who will to enjoy. And you should too.

5 comments:

Julianna said...

I love you Carianne and I love to read your blog and everyone elses. I was thinking of that today, how much I love blogs cause they are keeping me close to my cousins!!

Heidi Noel said...

Thank you. I love you, too. I miss it when you go a few days without blogging anything. ;)
Honestly, I would never stop blogging because I know my sisters and parents keep up on it. It would just change the dynamic a bit.

Heather said...

I read your blog every time you post. I may not always comment but I read everything you write. I feel that same you do and I love being able to see what everyone is up too! I love you!

Elise said...

Awwww....Thanks Cari!!! You're so sweet!!! I read yours too even though I've been terrible about leaving comments lately. (mostly because i've been so crazy busy). Thanks for the shout out!! I hope to have a bunch of pictures soon from all my adventures to post. XOXO

Andy said...

Nicely put and same to you.