
Many of you may or may not know that Carl and I are huge fans of The Biggest Loser. We have watched it faithfully since we discovered it a couple of years ago. Sadly, we can't watch it with the kids because of the trainers potty mouths (I don't care if they do bleep it out), even though I think that some of these peoples hard work and determination would be good for them to see. Last night was the season premier, and it was awesome. I worked out while I watched it (yay me!), and probably cried 90% of the time, too (which would by why David won't watch it). It is very inspirational to watch these people with such serious and life threatening health issues try to regain control of their lives. And this year their life stories are just devastating. They have come from such hard places! Anyway, with football season starting (Cowboys are AWESOME!) and Biggest Loser on, you may be hearing a lot of commentary from me.
PS - Carl doesn't cry when he watches it, and usually mocks me if I do, but he DOES enjoy the show. I love that about him!
Oh, and I've lost 8 lbs total this past 6 weeks. Yay me! 12 lbs to go! And I'll finally be at my pre-pregnancy weight before Nathanael.

3 comments:
So jealous about the weight loss. Still trying to figure out what I can actually do.
Congrats on the weight loss!!! We don't have tv this year, so no football - Go anyone playing the Cowboys, but Hook 'Em Horns!!
Right Carl doesn't cry when he watches it. Whatever.
Post a Comment