Monday, September 8, 2008

50 Random Facts


Carlye drew this picture in January, but I love it, so I wanted to share it with you

Okay, I thought that this was really fun when Heidi and Andy did it, so I thought that in honor of my 65th post I would do it too. Except I'm only going to do 50 because nobody cares about finding out 65 things about me! Here we go:
1) My full name on my drivers license is Carianne Bailey Pfiester
2) My parents did not give me a middle name, so my maiden name is now my middle name
3) I used to dance very well, and considered auditioning for Ballet Magnificat
4) I was born on October 21
5) I am the oldest of three sisters
6) I have three sister-in-laws
7) I have six brother-in-laws
8) I have 9 nieces and nephews
9) I have three beautiful children here and three waiting for us in heaven
10) I love to write stories about my children
11) I love to play games (specifically word games or puzzle type games) and could easily turn into a gamer who ignored her entire family
12) I have naturally blonde hair - I have never colored it
13) My eyes are blue
14) My toe nails are always painted
15) I never paint my finger nails
16) Some of my favorite movies to watch are science fiction
17) My favorite books are Girl of the Limberlost, All Things Bright and Beautiful, Anne Of Green Gables, and some others that I can't think of right now
18) I love to play the piano
19) I miss playing the clarinet
20) I desperately want to learn to speak Spanish
21) I've been married for 12 years
22) If I could move anywhere it would be to Alaska
23) When other people are talking or while watching a movie I count out the syllables of their words on my fingers
24) I love mornings
25) I am NOT a night person
26) I don't really like clothes - I'd live in my pajamas if I could
27) I unwind by reading Christian romance novels
28) I enjoy doing laundry and despise doing dishes
29) I've written a Christian curriculum for girls 4 yrs to 11 yrs called Princess Academy
30) I bow hunt
31) I've gut my own deer - even though it was a slow and painful process for my husband and I couldn't break the pelvic bone
32) I wrote and performed a dramatic interp that brought me to State Competition in High School
33) Artichokes are my favorite food
34) 4 minute eggs are my favorite breakfast
35) I read to my kids every night before bed
36) I want to do foster care when my kids are older
37) I still intend to finish college
38) I sleep on the right side of the bed
39) Sometimes I'm still scared of the dark
40) Playing with lego is one of my favorite past times ever
41) My favorite TV shows are CSI:Miami, Criminal Minds, Numbers, Biggest Loser, Lost, 24, How I Met Your Mother (although it SEVERELY disappointed me last season) The New Adventures of the Old Christine, Rules of Engagement, The Big Bang Theory, Deadliest Catch, Man vs Wild and It's Me or the Dog
42) My favorite movies are almost all musicals or Sci-fi
43) I do not cook well - unless it's breakfast
44) I've eaten so much home made jerky that I tore up my tongue and had to get medicine from the doctor
45) I collect Willow Trees, black picture frames and books
46) I'm VERY proud of all of my sisters and sisters in law, as well as all of my brother in laws
47) My husbands best friend and my best friend are married to each other
48) I over react ALOT
49) I have the bestest most awesomest kids in the entire world, and love them with all of my heart
50) I was blessed with a husband I didn't deserve who loves me even when I'm a creep and will wash the dishes for me every morning while he waits for his coffee to brew (he says it's therapeutic)
51) I think being the room mom stinks
52) I added that last one to stress out my OCD sister who likes even numbers (next one, too)
53) Pink is my favorite color

2 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Thanks. Andy laughed at your last few entries. Why does being room mom stink?

pambelina said...

I didn't know you read Christian romances. There are a lot of people in my program who write them. I might have a couple to suggest.