Let's see.....my most important (and the most FUN) names are Mommy and Wife. I love to eat heaping spoonfuls of oatmeal cookie dough while dodging Nerf Gun bullets and watching "While You Were Sleeping". My children are much more interesting than I am, and this is where I take the time to write down all of the things that will humiliate - and maybe even make them smile - later in life.
I am proud of who you are and of your standards. I hope that in some small way Daddy and I had a share in that. Keep up the good work and stick by your principles. They are the what make you the great parents and people you are! We love you both dearly!
What happened? I love you so much and would not change you. We may think differently about little things, but I think that your foundation is strong and you are a great mother. I don't feel judged. Are you judging me? ;)
2 comments:
I am proud of who you are and of your standards. I hope that in some small way Daddy and I had a share in that. Keep up the good work and stick by your principles. They are the what make you the great parents and people you are! We love you both dearly!
What happened? I love you so much and would not change you. We may think differently about little things, but I think that your foundation is strong and you are a great mother. I don't feel judged. Are you judging me? ;)
Post a Comment