Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Biggest Loser
I don't know how many of you watch this show, and I'm sure that there are some of you who will think that I'm crazy by the time you finish reading this, but so be it. Carl and I have watched this show for 2 seasons, but this is the best one we've seen. And the largest. It is very inspiring, not only because people are sacrificing so much to lose weight and get healthy, but because (so far this season) all of the players care about each other. They aren't there to play a game, they are there to lose weight. The game just happens to be going on at the same time. They love each other, encourage each other and help each other. They treat each other with a love and respect that is never seen on TV and is rarely seen in real life. In a world where lifes mantra seems to be every man for himself it is refreshing and uplifting to see the way these people treat each other, their family members, and even their trainers. And here's the great part, it's not easy to be there, but they are being kind EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T FEEL LIKE IT!!!!!! They are under pressure, physically and emotionally and they are still showing amazing character. If you've never watched the show, you really should, and if you have you know what I'm talking about. Either way, it's neat to finally have people on TV that you wouldn't mind your kids trying to emulate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment