We have a two salt water tanks in the nursery at church, and we recently added two sea horses to one of the tanks (It's a horse only tank). They are so cool!!! I want some for my house, but right now Carl says no. They change colors, and dance, and do all kinds of totally awesome stuff - and the way that they eat is really nifty! They just suck it in through their little nose/mouth things. It's incredible to watch. And the fins on their heads and on their backs are as amazing as a hummingbirds wings. Carl said that all you need to do to see God's glory is to sit and watch a sea horse. Awesome!

3 comments:
I remember looking at the American Girl catalog when I was little. At the time they only had Kirsten, Samantha and Molly. I loved the play food and miniature books. By the way, she got Ruth (?) first.
Yep. From the money sent by Popi and Grandma Doreen.
My point was that technically you started it then. Hee Hee!
Post a Comment