Monday, January 26, 2009
How rude
I was just insulted by an inanimate object. Well, I guess that technically it is animated, but it has absolutely no heart whatsoever. Our Wii Fit (yes, we finally got a Wii - sort of, the boys earned $185 and their Uncle Michael and his dad did the rest) told me that my bodies age is 45. I know! And my BMI was even right where it should be, but apparently I am "unbalanced." Yes, that's what it said. Apparently computers are not taught etiquette. So, I'm suing Nintendo for damaging my self-esteem and causing me to feel badly about myself. Just kidding. Meanwhile, I'll exercise, Noah will beat everybody at bowling (if we ever take him to a real bowling alley the kid will be so discouraged, he just swings his arms around like a crazy person and gets a strike almost every time), Nathanael will play everything and Carlye will kick every ones rears at baseball. And I've decided that I don't need to go out in public anymore because I can get all of my insults and bad feelings in the comfort of my own little home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ouch! It makes me concerned for when I get my Wii Fit someday. Marcus is awesome at boxing the same way Noah is good at bowling.
ha ha ha...oh cari- I'm so sorry...this post is hilarious! My family was telling me about all the fun they've been having with a Wii and since I'm on the other side of the country, i'm debating whether or not to get one for myself- especially the Wii fit...if I do, I know i can come to you when it offends me :)
Someone was telling me that when their sister-in-law got on (who weighed about 300 lbs) it said, "You're to heavy - GET OFF! Another friend of ours - who I have never thought was heavy - when it did his profile - his he ended up with this huge 'beer belly'. Apparently it works on insulting you as motivation. I think I would do better as how I could look!
Post a Comment