Nathanael and I went on a date yesterday to go and see "Bedtime Stories." We loved it! He and I both thought that it was hilarious (if a little long), and I have to say that our favorite part was Bugsy. So, my advice to you all is to go and see it, enjoy the silliness and laugh.
Meanwhile, while I have many profound and life changing things to write that will most assuredly make the world a better place, I am afraid that I must go. My 4 yr old is trying to convince me that chocolate is the perfect breakfast, and I still have to clean the scratches on his arm that he just came in with. Apparently Sleeping Beauty (our tortoiseshell cat) does NOT enjoy being held by one leg, upside down, behind Noah's back. Oh, and I have a few more Noah words to add to the list that I posted several months ago:
Zert - dessert (this one took me quite a while to interpret)
Ogurt - ogre's or yogurt, depending on the context in which it is being used
bisciplined - as in "I don't need to be bisciplined, I wont' do it again!"
We all laugh at this, because Carl's mom is constantly inventing words for things, and now her grandson has chosen to follow in her footsteps. The legacy continues.....
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment